Twitter Chats For Cultivating Knowledge Communities & Customer Engagement
Communities coalesce around knowledge online and customers are already discussing your brand and products. Twitter Chats enable you to listen, join and forward the conversations.
This discussion will identify how to use Twitter Chats to:
* Identify salient knowledge.
* Recognize thought leaders.
* Engage community members wherever they are.
* Facilitate online conversations and crowdsource content.
* Create a knowledge repository to capture the content, extend the reach and incorporate the feedback from community discussions.
Learn the different formats and purposes for Twitter Chats, how to produce, build and nurture loyal brand advocates and crowdsource content while delighting participants and delivering value.
Cindy F. Solomon founded the Global Product Management Talk with a tweet that traveled 7400 miles and grew a weekly twitter chat into a top 10 business podcast on the blogtalkradio network generating 20K listeners weekly spawning Startup Product, a movement about cross-discipline collaboration for product excellence. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/prodmgmttalk