Welcome Camper (San Francisco 2013) !!

Ready to vote?
There are over 40 great topics to chose from below. You’ve got 20 votes. So, let your voice be heard! Topics with the most votes on 22 March will be selected for the MarketingCamp morning sessions. We’ll announce them on the website and via email by 27 March. If your topic isn’t listed, don’t sweat it. Topics for the afternoon sessions will be voted on at Camp on 30 March.

How to Vote:
Just click on the “Vote” icon to the left of your selected Topic. That’s all it takes!

Wanna submit a topic? …There’s still time!!
Topic submission runs thru 18 March. Before you submit, keep two things in mind:
1. Be the ball. When you submit a topic, you’re the presenter or discussion leader. But, don’t worry – it’s an unconference. MarketingCampers want to riff.
2. Illuminate. Voting for topics submitted will begin 4 March and run thru 22 March.
Get voters to that happy place by answering: What is this topic about? Why is it important? How does it relate to marketing? How do you [presenter] add value?
If you have not already done so, be sure to register for MarketingCamp SF#.

Enter a topic you're passionate about here ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. How Do You Create Content To Convert Leads?

With all the buzz about content marketing, writing content is one thing. Getting a prospect to act on it is another. Providing good content at the wrong time can be just as painful as providing bad content or none at all. This session discusses the importance of location and timing in content marketing, and how matching up content in each phase of the buying cycle with where that prospect is in the buying cycle helps convert customers.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • Join the publishing parade. You too can write and publish a book.

Yearning to deliver a case study or to teach another aspect of business or marketing? Or even just to tell a fictional story? Want to be a published author in short order to establish your credentials, to use it as a marketing vehicle, to spread your message wide and far? Sure it sounds easy, but what are the payoffs and pitfalls? What help do I need or not need? What parts do I do and where do I get help with the rest?

In this short and fast overview learn the key components from raw manuscript, multiple edits, illustration, cover,…

15 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      • The Plan to Grow Your Business with Effective Online Marketing

"The plan" is packed with insights beginning with an look at the fundamental concept of inbound marketing. The presentation offers 16 steps to put you on a path to cash in on the power of pull with strategic content marketing, search, social media, lead capture, nurturing, and much more. The material is based on the folllowing free ebook: http://pointers.feldmancreative.com/the-plan-effective-online-marketing

8 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)